Monday, December 1, 2014

Updates

ONLY 5 MORE SCENES LEFT OF THE MOVIE! It's kind of sad that my baby is heading out into post-production world...good luck kid. I'm in all of the scenes, Liam is in 3, Ryan in 3, and Chloe and Tom are finished! Super fun.

SNL only has 3 episodes left so make sure to watch! Also, I'm doing another project...but I can't talk about it. Which is awful, BUT I'll try and say other things like, I've hung out with Marky Mark Walhberg and Chris Pine recently! But other than that...all hushed up.

Lazy days are ahead of us folks. Jules and I spent the entirety of Saturday watching Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine (3 shows we are desperately behind on). A little bit of video games, and a lot of tea and left overs. Party Party.

Now there are only 2 scenes left of the movie...the climax (which is really like 10 scenes but we filmed 3 of them already) and Ryan is in one, I'm in both, and Liam is in both...dun Dun DUNNN!! I had a lot of fun filming last night with Ryan. We work well together and he's a phenomenal actor. On set for Nightwing I rarely got yelled at to fix something because others were being yelled at, but now that it's just me and Ryan I do get more notes than he does. Bitch.