Thursday, December 25, 2014

SNL Christmas Party 2014

I can't believe how long it's been, this is my 5th SNL Christmas Party and every year it's phenomenal. This year was no exception, I had all my Strokes there, a few Voidz (Jake, Jeff, and Alex), the All-American Rejects, 4/5 of the Whitest Kids (no Sam), all of my new Nolan film family (Liam Neeson, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hiddleston, Chloe Sevigny), all of my general Nolan family (Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Anne Hathaway, Robert Downey Jr., Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Chris Evans), all of my London family (Hugh Grant, [Tom], Colin Firth, James McAvoy, Keira Knightley), some of the Boosh family (Julian Barrett, Noel Fielding, Paul King, Rich Ayoade, Matt Berry) and then all the SNL and affiliates. It was HUGE, I swear it gets bigger every year.

Many pics!

Albert Hammond Jr. and Alix Brown

 x, x, Alexa Chung, and Albert Hammond Jr.

 Julian Casablancas and Fred Armisen

 Kristen Wiig, Fab Moretti, and X

Kristen Wiig, Amanda DeCadanet, Nick V.  Taran and Colby SmuldersKyle, Cecily, and Beck

 Nikolai Fraiture
 Chris Rock, David Spade, Eddie MurphyJoseph Gordon-Levitt, Jenny Slate, Jason Sudeikis
 x, Seth Rogan, Will Forte, x Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers