Monday, December 1, 2014

#13 Dream Come True

Forgot to publish this...awkward.

Just finished Seattle and since they don't have a show till Monday, Julian and I are heading to NYC for some home-turf fun. So last night, heading out of the JC+SNL trailer we were mobbed by a wall of paparazzi, and I assumed it was for the Voidz show and their meet and greet after so I turned to Jules and said "This show is gonna be nuts" and ignored most of their shouting. Then one guy shoves a boom mic in my face and yelled "Do you have any response!?" and I, again, thought it was about the show so I just went "It's gonna be a great show!" and then kept on walking with Julian, but then I hear a bunch of 'Bradley's from their shouting and I start getting nervous. Just then I get a call from Lorne

LORNE
Christina! Lay low tonight. 
CHRISTINA
I am literally in a mob of cameras. What the hell is going on?
LORNE
Don't say anything out loud that they could use as a soundbite.
CHRISTINA
Yeah, I'll be back in NYC tomorrow.
LORNE
Good. Bradley did an interview for his movie Serena and ripped you and Julian a new asshole.
CHRISTINA
No.
LORNE
Yeah, talk to me when you're either alone or in New York, I'm very busy. 
CHRISTINA
Sounds hilarious! I'll read it tomorrow. 

And I hung up the phone and Julian put his hat on my head and ushered me into the venue. This is so ridiculously sad, Bradley is ruining his career because he's upset that he's with someone else, I just, okay dude, go for it, I'm a demon, yup, sure, alright pal. Haha, so crazy. Anyways, we're back in New York now and are just chilling in our apartment, there was a moment when Julian wanted to go to the theater but I pulled him out of there right away. Although I did want to go see the theater, I knew it would be better if we stayed away. For the theaters sake, we're bad audience members.