Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 4 {Jason Segel}

Today we filmed Regis and Kelly and Kemper Pedic, of which I am in both! However I play a small role at the end of Regis and Kelly whereas Kemper Pedic where I play the lead alongside Jason (segel) in this awesomely sexual commercial. It's all about masturbation and things got really funny on set while we were filming it. Jason's so damn funny, and really...friendly. I know that sounds unsurprising but it's just you think these people are all so nice and then they ACTUALLY are. Well, most of them. Jason's actually with me right now, yelling at the screen saying "HI! TELL THEM I SAY HI" and now he's mad that I wrote that instead of actually just letting him talk to the computer. I said he was friendly not logical. I went mo-pedding with Jason (segel), Julian, and Paul Rudd today! It was a lot of fun until we creepishly passed Seth's mom's house. Jeepers.