Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 3 {Steve Buscemi}

Today we filmed Dateline and the Digital Short and the Digital Short is hilarious. I was there at the creation of this idea. We (Andy, Jorma, and I) were watching some things Steve Buscemi were in and Vanessa walks by and says that he look like Gary Oldman and I think yeah maybe Officer Gordon.... and Andy had been thinking the exact same thing. So just expect that in the short. And Dateline is just creepy, AS IT SHOULD BE!

Dress rehearsal today! We just practiced some improv and tried to figure out what games we were going to play and what not. It wasn't that fun, I mean, we didn't get to play the games just work them out. It was very formal and businessy so, meh. Although all the Strokes came so I was content. Albert is growing the dankest beard. It's really beardy, I'm not a beard liking chick so thank God I'm with Jules. Speaking of Jules he's been hanging out with Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim. Their basically Julian's version of my Noel and Julian B.