Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 1 {Steve Buscemi}

I have a crazy busy week this week! Today I am finally doing that CoverGirl photoshoot, tomorrow I have a commercial shoot for when the Boosh goes on TV (December 22nd! SAVE THE DATE!) then Wednesday I have a dress rehearsal for a holiday benefit show SNL is performing in (NBC Charity Event), then Thursday is the event, Friday I have a hot date with Jules, Noel, Julian Barratt, and Kristen and we're going to go see Book of Mormon! and then of course, Steve Buscemi is hosting SNL. WOO EXCITEMENT! They filmed Miley Cyrus Show and Coach Bert. Not sure how it went cause I was at COVERGIRL!

And that was an experience and a half. I got there at 4PM and they are the most nice and kind people I've met. They got me coffee and did my hair and make-up and got me some outfits (that I unfortunately cannot keep) that I got to try on and then it was all under the spotlight from there. With 6 costume changes, 8 set changes, and 3 make-up emergencies I was out of there by 9PM, but hey I was being waited on hand and foot so I was content. And the lunch break was just devine. The food was all organic and delicious and I felt like I was eating healthier than I had in my entire life. It was a lot of fun, and I didn't get to see the final product but I'm sure it's awesome.