Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 2 {Steve Buscemi}

Today we filmed Ornaments and Surprise Lady except those times are flipped cause after school I had to film the commercial shoot, meaning JULIAN BARRATT IS IN TOWN AGAIN! I missed that man, he's hysterical (in a good way). Speaking of my booshies, HEY! Are you guys excited for season 4?? I am, but if you have any thoughts and or comments, email Jude! He wants more shit to do so, give him a paper to grade or something, he gets bored.

Got the gang back together and did a promotional commercial! Oh it was so refreshing to go back to weird randomness. It started off with

CHRISTINA
Hi, I'm an American.
JULIAN B.
And I'm British.
NOEL
And I'm Indian.
CHRISTINA AND JULIAN
Wait what?
NOEL
Yeah, I'm Indian now.
JULIAN
No no you can't just BE Indian. It's something you're born with.
CHRISTINA
Yeah, kind of like the desire to watch television.
NOEL
Television you say?
CHRISTINA
Yes television. Have you heard of it?
NOEL
No...teach me the ways of your people.
JULIAN
Wait, you're not doing this because that's what you think all Indians are like are you?
NOEL
No, I just don't own a tele-whatsit.
~OR~
NOEL
Christina are you going to get away from that thing?
CHRISTINA
Julian's on the screen...!
JULIAN
And if you'll buy a new pair of steak-knives...
NOEL
Wow! I wish I could see Julian on TV all the time! (NOEL and CHRISTINA give the camera a dead-pan)
~OR~
JULIAN
Noel, happy birthday.
NOEL
Oh what'd you get me?
JULIAN
Something great, oh here it comes! (CHRISTINA wheels in a giant cake and out pops RICH FULCHER wearing a thong and nipple pasties)
NOEL
Ohh...

Such a fun time, can't wait till I go back for a new series! (?)