Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 5 {Chris Pratt}

LOTS of filming today. for the movie of course. I only had one scene this week that had to be filmed and we filmed it yesterday! I woke up around 10:30am and attempted to watch Project Runway but THERE WAS NO NEW EPISODE. What the heck, no America's Next Top Model OR Project Runway this week? Are they TRYING to get me to tend to my responsibilities?! What jerks.

I woke up to a text on my phone saying that NBC had to shut off their 7th, 8th, and 9th floor water, meaning that I could not flush a toilet, take a shower, wash my hands, or drink filtered tap water. I was pissed. OH! Speaking of pissed, the shit has hit the fan, the word is out and has stuck, and I am on the cover of People magazine, it's a big picture of Bradley and I with a rip down the middle with a big "ESSENELLE CALLS IT QUITS!" on the front. And then right underneath in smaller letters is "Christina reunites with Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas in France. Leaving Bradley heartbroken and alone" so because of that Jules and I will be making a brief 10 minute appearance on Ellen this Monday (October 6th). That should be fun, Ellen keeps things light so I know she won't bash me for things I'm accused of doing. 

Anyways, like I said today I have filming for the movie! I am filming a scene with the lovely and talented Chloe Sevigny! It's a cool scene that involves teeth prosthetic so I'm pumped. It's just Chloe and I so it should go smoothly, and the scene is only about 2 minutes long so it really shouldn't take longer than a few hours at the most. In my very rare free time I've been looking at the footage we already have filmed for the movie (we have half of it filmed and almost half of it edited) and it's looking really nice. We even have a damn color scheme for the movie, who even does that? (blue and black homies). By the way! Jules was on The Tonight Show this Tuesday, here's a link: http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/12341  and a sexy gif: By the way, I've gotten a few emails about what Julian's pin says, it says WE'RE DOING OUR THING.

Lots of rehearsal today. I actually had a conversation with Chris Pratt talking about how he definitely does not hate me and is really excited to be on SNL that he's bringing his wife to sit in the front row. Adorable, and I'm super happy to not be hated! How nice. Considering the fact that I have a make-out scene with him tomorrow it would probably be a good idea if he didn't hate me haha.

Around 7pm Jules and I got Mediterranean food delivered to us at NBC and while eating that I rehearsed lines and he rehearsed singing with emotions instead of his normal dead pan singing. Oh for those wondering, I haven't seen Ariana Grande whatsoever. I don't even think she's here to be honest, she might be getting here tomorrow just for the show because I think she's...on tour? Not entirely sure. Either way, it was a busy day, and CHRIS PRATT HOSTS SNL TOMORROW NIGHT!