Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 3 {Sarah Silverman}

More movie filming! Two voice-overs and a trip to the hospital? Mucho fun. Today we got to run through all the scenes for SNL, no costume or make-up but still fun. I film Whites tomorrow and so far Sarah has been an absolute breeze to work with. She used to write for SNL. You know, the reason why there is a lack of sketches this week is because the monologue is going to take up a huge chunk of the episode just because, well, she's hilarious. Tonight the SNL Sirens come back and perform We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus for the round table reading party. Before that Jules and I are having Fab (Moretti) and Ryan (Gentles) over for dinner, then I'm gonna go to my writer's reading party, and then I'll be back by 10pm to watch American Horror Story with the boys, on the condition that they do not speak during the episode. 

I had a voiceover this morning from 9:30am-11:20am, then lunch at NBC, then filming and another voiceover till 3pm, chill break, class from 4:30-5:45pm and then I went back to NBC to set up for Ryan and Fab! Here are two pictures of the boys. 


Dorks. 

The SNL Sirens performance was fantastic! Aidy was definitely the star of this performance and Sarah and Maroon 5 loved it. Afterwards I got to have my mind blown by the American Horror Story premiere....that clown...truly terrifying. Good work Glee creator Ryan Murphy!