Friday, October 3, 2014

Day 4 {Chris Pratt}

Is it bad to watch your own movies? I did anyways. Today is Thursday! AKA crazy intense writing and rehearsing and editing day. Here was my crazy ass schedule:

9:00am-10:15am: training with trainer for film
10:30am-11:30am: chemistry lecture
11:30am-4:15pm FREE TIME!
I cannot explain to you how amazing this free time was, Jules and I went food shopping which ended very quickly because people started recognizing us and we had to jump out of there...but other than that it was nice! We drank tea/coffee and watched TV, then Jules had an interview for SPIN magazine and I went to go work on the movie.
4:30pm-5:45pm: court lecture
6pm-11:35pm SNL meeting/rehearsal
This took forever, we were filming the Marvel trailer sketch and we had multiple costume changes as well as hair and make-up so it just took a long time plus we wanted to shoot some sketch promos....it was a long night.