Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Ellen DeGeneres Show-Nightwing Interview

Yesterday I was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show for an interview about Nightwing! It was so much fun, I've never been on Ellen before but she was so sweet, first words out of her mouth were "Jimmy Kimmel adores you by the way", and then went on a rant about all the sweet things Jimmy has said about me. I love that man. Ellen is so funny, I mean I knew she's funny and is a comedian but she is so fucking HILARIOUS! Thank you again for having me on your show.

Also yesterday, I had an interview with Jill Simonian, this one was more tailored to the comic book fans out there, so check it out if you've got time. I'm currently waiting to go on to The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, so we'll get to that later. And thanks for all the page views people, this blog is really going up, stats wise.

Till then <3