Monday, December 16, 2013

Drunker Uncle

If you didn't catch John Goodman on SNL, then you missed out on some awesomeness (go to hulu.com!), but if you're not gonna watch this week's episode with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake then you DEFINITELY live under a rock and don't even have hulu. That episode is gonna be pretty baller, I'm even in one of the musical numbers :O

These past two weeks have been a little crazy, Bradley's been away (just got back 2 nights ago) so I've been fully emerged into my new movie with table reads and bonding with Ryan Gosling and Tom Hiddleston. Tom and I have been locked away in this bunker trying to get to know each other, and it's been a great experience actually. Tom's SUCH a nice guy, really, it's a little creepy how nice he is and how much he knows about Shakespeare. At the table read Ryan and I refer to him only as nerd. Ha ha, but I really like Tom, he's a nice guy and I super excited to get to work with him.

BRADLEY IS HOME! I was hanging out listening to music and watching videos of planes landing and star constellations gifs with Jason Segal and Paul Rudd when Bradley came home, Jason fell asleep by the point (7PM).So yeah, Big B is home and is staying until sometime in January when he'll have to go to Hawaii I believe. This week is going to be a little hectic with Seth's last show being this Saturday :( I'm super sad about that, he was the best and I'm gonna miss him around the SNL floor. But then again, Late Night is only a floor away so that's nice! Jimmy's leaving though...that's a little sad, but now when I visit California I can see two Jimmys!

Look at dis face