Sunday, December 22, 2013

Idiocracy

So I'm a fucking idiot, I thought this was Seth's last show, he still has like 3 or 4 more...Jesus. But, HOW GREAT WAS THAT EPISODE? Everyone thought Justin wasn't going to be in a lot of sketches and then we just WHIP OUT like...4! Rock on motherfuckas. I got a lot of questions asking why I wasn't in the "Baby It's Cold Outside" sketch, first of all: Cecily is awesome, second, I had to be in the closing musical number which required a whole costume change, so, yeah. And just because it's a romantic scene doesn't mean I HAVE to be in it, come on peeps.


Hahahaha, how amazing is this ^, I found it on tumblr under #jimmyfallon, so, that's pretty rad. But that was the last show of 2013! What a crazy year...really, I've been getting this blog back up to standard and now the year is almost over, new boyfriend, movie finished and I'm nominated for a Golden Globe?! A really fantastic year, I'd like to thank Breaking Bad for making me cry, Bill Hader for being fucking awesome, and the crazy love duo of Kristen Wiig and Fred Armisen for making me laugh always. Jason you're cool too. Yeaaaaaaaaah!

How fucking cool was that musical number though...there was a lot of singing in this episode! I'm glad I wasn't goofy singing though like Aidy did in the cold open, but it was fun to perform with Justin Timberlake. I can only imagine what it was like for Jimmy to sing with Sir Paul McCartney. Anywho, amazing episode, and have a great week everyone! I'll be in New York with Bradley, no more Jackass boys, and Christmas is right around the corner!

Merry everything <3