Saturday, June 15, 2013

Striped Skinny Jeans

You guess it, Tyson's in LA and he's become the third member of the Essenelle household. Bradley, Jen, Tyson, and I are now living together almost full time and I absolutely love it, it's crazy and it's fun but it's also just nice having someone around you constantly. I've never lived alone before, even when Jules was in California I would ask friends to sleep over or I would just crash in Nasim's room/Joe's house. I hate being alone so it's nice to have great friends to be surrounded by. I almost always (not in a sexual way) have someone sleeping in my bed with me, first off it's a king so it's HUGE! second off, we all watch TV together so it's usually (before Tyson showed up) Jen, Bradley, and I all in the bed together but since Tyson moved in he's been chilling at the foot of the bed kind of like a dog. Ha! I love that guy though.

Oh man, today is Saturday so this is in reference to Friday. Thursday night is when Tyson showed up so of course we had a huge celebration and stayed up all night...well I had to go to work the next day and I actually didn't even sleep from Thursday night to Friday morning: I pulled an all-drunk-nighter. So Friday morning I went into the guest bedroom and woke up Tyson and Bradley (Jen pulled the all-nighter with me) and we hopped into my limo and played the shot-at-every-red-light drinking game until I got to work-for the fuck of it-Tyson's home! And once I made it to Santa Monica I was trashed. So I walk into work with the WKUK --- and they can immediately tell I'm trashed and apparently they have this rule of whenever someone comes into work drunk they have to write a sketch that will automatically be put into the show, and no matter how terrible it is it will be aired on television and the drunk person will have to deal with the consequences of the sketch. Since season 6 hasn't aired yet and probably won't till long after Christmas I cannot post the script here but I can say it's about a lazy-eyed German drunk who's mom is crazy and this German guy sleeps on people's porch's but everyone loves him. He does drunk comedy at a local university.

cOmEdY gOlD


---I don't think I mentioned that my job was writing sketches with the sketch comedy group The Whitest Kids U'Know. I know Trevor from a show we did in London a year or so back. It's composed of 5 white guys-Trevor Moore, Zach Creggar, Timmy Williams, Sam Brown, and Darren Trumeter. Obviously I can't join the group because it's their group but they did allow me to come on and help them write sketches and maybe even be in a scene or two as an extra. They're all hilarious and their producer Jim Biederman is really funny too. They come over to my house a lot to hang out, but they will probably not move in with me...probably.---