Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 5 {Maui}

Such a cool day! I think today is probably my favorite of the trip so far. We all woke up at 8AM and went down to the shuttle pick up zone and headed out to this beach where boats can pick you up. Since we had 15 people going (and the crew as well) we decided to rent our own sail boat for two days. It was so picturesque, we went to Molokini and there were so many fish! Then after we went a little bit farther out and got to swim with sea turtles! Unfortunately they're endangered so you can't touch them or anything but they're absolutely majestic as hell. At one point I swam a little bit away from the boat (away from everyone else) and saw a sea turtle all alone. I named him jumper for no reason other than it was the first thing that popped into my head. After we sailed around for about 2 hours...wind in your hair...ocean mist in your face...good friends all around...perfection. :)






Dinner in the room while playing dots and watching a movie with the lovely Bradley Cooper. Sat on the beach and watched the sunset, listened to music as Bradley and I explored the massive hotel, I'll get married here someday I just know it. 


By the way, GOT A PIC OF WHITE GIRL. 




this dope and I must've walked around that hotel for hours

night