Thursday, November 6, 2014

City of Voidz

Or Angels, either one. JC + The Voidz + Christina showed up to the Wiltern around 3:30pm and literally the line was even more ridiculous than last night, I have no idea how the show is going to go but I'm glad to be on the sidelines instead of the crowd. I have a feeling Julian won't pop up outside again because of the crazy crowd.

I love being on the road with Jules, France is probably one of my favorite trips together. We stayed in a hotel last night and he was so...I don't know if this is the right word but I'll say it anyways, appreciative. I surprised him with a last minute trip to see him perform and I think he really liked that. We had a nice night in after the show and another nice romantic day together before the big show tonight! I love Jules.

KROQ Interview, Parts about Me, Christina Essenelle, cause it's my blog, and i'm Egotistical. And a Slytherin.

KROQ
By the way, Julian, congratulations on getting back together with Christina Essenelle!
JULIAN
(smiles to himself and laughs) Thank you.
KROQ
Does she like the album?
JULIAN
(pause) Uhh, ha ha, I don't know. She's listened to it.
KROQ
She didn't tell you she liked it?!
JULIAN
No, no, she did. She did. I, uh, you know, you never really know when it comes to someone you know so well...so...like, if I tried to paint the Mona Lisa she'd say it was better than the original. Ha ha.
KROQ
That's her job. To be supportive.
JULIAN
Yeah, I mean, I hope she liked it. 
~~
KROQ
(on the topic of Daft Punk Feat. Julian Casablancas: Instant Crush) That video came out December 2013, it's safe to say the manikin in the music video is based off you, right?
JULIAN
Yeah, definitely.
KROQ
Is the female manikin supposed to be your girlfriend, Christina? (JULIAN laughs) This video being made 3 months after your break up and then released another 3 months later-
JULIAN
The pilgrim? Ha ha, no, I mean, that wasn't the intention at least.
KROQ
It does look like her, though!
JULIAN
Ah, I don't even remember what she looked like. But no, they did not intentionally make her look like Christina. I think they were just going for pretty pilgrim girl, ha ha.
~~  
Goodnight homies. Here's a pic for the babes of the babe from a babe: