Thursday, August 15, 2013

Jen Lawrence is 23!

Happy Birthday Jen! Since I leave tomorrow the party mansion is pretty empty so we'll be going out tonight to celebrate. I leave tomorrow but I'm renting the house for all of August so Bradley will be here for all of August and Jen will be here till the middle of it. Poor Bradley will be in the party mansion alone.

I had a terrible run-in the other night while I was hanging out with Jimmy, caused me a sleepover and a limo ride I did not want to take. Ah well, at least I wasn't shot again. Before that Jimmy and I filmed a segment for his show where parents ask Jimmy Kimmel and myself to baby sit their kids for two hours while a camera crew films it. It's gonna be great, we had three girls who were all under the age of 6 and Jimmy and I learned how to dance based off a Barbie movie and we drew pictures and played dress-up games.

My house looks so creepisly empty! I'm all packed up except for my alarm clock, make-up, a mug, and a few clothes. Everything else is gone! Furniture came with the house so we're all good on that front. Yesterday Trevor, Jen, and I went to the Griffith Observatory! We saw a cool show and looked around but man, Trevor makes me laugh harder than anyone else. I consider him a brother to me cause first off, we kind of look alike, second off we're very similar in terms of EVERYTHING. It's disturbing, we made a pact that if we're both single when we're 40 we'll get married and reap the benefits of marriage.

Afterwards we got in-n-out and played video games at Trevor's. I got home at 9 though because after the whole Jimmy accident I didn't want to be out late at night. I've decided that I'm not going to make any additions to my room in NYC. It's a great room as it is and if I really wanted to I could move out but...I consider that place home! And I can't wait till I get back to it. 3 months away was nice though, hanging out with:

Bam Margera
April Margera
Phil Margera
Johnny Knoxville
Wee-Man
Steve-O
Vanessa Bayer
Jason Sudeikis
Kristen Wiig
Fred Armisen
Nasim Pedrad
Seth Meyers
Tyson Ritter
Jimmy Kimmel
Robert Downey Jr.,
Ehren McGhehey
Ben Affleck
Jennifer Garner
Joann Kimmel
Ellen Degeneres
Portia de Rossi
Jennifer Lawrence
Leo DiCaprio
Drew Barrymore
Ryan Gosling
Emma Stone
Conan O'Brein
Craig Robinson
Vince Vaugn
Owen Wilson
Ellie Kemper
Bradley Cooper
Jason Segal
Paul Rudd
Ed Helms
Trevor Moore
Zach Creggar
Timmy Williams
Sam Brown
Darren Trumeter
Jim Biederman
Bobby Moynihan
Amy Poehler
Tina Fey
Chris Parnell
Jimmy Fallon
Olivia Wilde
Carrie Brownstein
Bill Hader
Jay Pharoah
Kenan Thompson
Lorne Michaels
Maya Rudolph
Taran Killam
Will Forte
Liza Powell
Nick Wheeler
Mike Kennerty
Chris Gaylor
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Kate McKinnon
Aidy Bryant
Jack McBrayer
Andy Richter
Cecily Strong
Matt Damon
Tim Robinson
Anne Hathaway
Justin Timberlake
Noel Fielding
Julian Barrett
Andrew Garfield
Rich Fulcher
Javier Bardem
Rich Ayoade
Cillian Murphy
Chris O'Dowd
Russel Brand
Katherine Parkinson
Graham Lineham
Steve Higgins
Dave Brown
Mike Fielding
Zach Galifianakis
Matt Berry
Paul King
Chris Pontius
Christoph Waltz
Chris Nolan
Ben Haggerty
Mark Wahlberg
Chelsea Handler
Drew Carey

was fun this summer. I know I'll see them in New York at some point or another. It was fun watching:

Iron Man 3
Stoker
Place Beyond the Pines
Monster University
Star Trek
Bruno
It's Complicated
Wet Hot American Summer
Hangover 3
2 Guns
Elysium
Despicable Me 2
The Departed
This is the End
This Means War
Jack the Giant Slayer
Man of Steel
The Words
The Great Gatsby

this summer. I know I'll miss cool California things like:

In-N-Out
Diddy Riese
The Griffith Observatory
The L.A. Zoo
The Hollywood Walk of Fame
Graumen's Chinese Theater
the beach
The Grove
The Santa Monica Pier
The Venice Beach Boardwalk
my house in the hills
good mexican food
The Comedy and Magic Club
The Hollywood Sign

once I go back. But I'll be okay.