Monday, August 26, 2013

All Situated

Currently listening to Counting Stars by OneRepublic. Dat's my JAM. That and The Place Beyond the Pines soundtrack, my second jam. I miss summer, but man do I feel more at home in New York. Probably because it is my home. Just gotta get Bradley and Jen back here! They're going all around the world right now promoting their movies and what not. Hopefully they'll promote in New York soon...till then I have Ryan Gosling. 

Christina say what! Ryan Gosling? That's a cool friendship.

It is cool black font! Very cool, wanna know something more cool? We're doing a movie together! SAY WHAT? SAY YES! Directed by, you guessed it, Chris Nolan! That's all I can say for now, oh and that it doesn't have a title. But a script does exist, and I think we start filming in like...January or February. So, no time soon. 

I've been incredibly busy these past few days doing homework for college, writing sketches, practicing characters, and doing UCB. I still keep in touch with Bradley over Skype but Jen is really busy with Catching Fire stuff, ah well. I'm sure I'll see her soon. Btw Jen if you're reading this I MISS YOU.

Anyways, better go work out, too much spaghetti today.

Hehe. Night!