Monday, August 12, 2013

Toast-Eggs-Bacon

After the Kimmel show Nasim and I got sushi (Ryan had to go home) and then I dropped Nasim off at my place (she was exhausted) and I went back to Jimmy's. He has the new WiiU! It's pretty awesome, graphics 
are great but I just hope I can get used to that new controller. It's pretty cool nonetheless-I recommend 
getting it when prices drop cause it's like $400 at the moment. I slept over at Jimmy's because driving drunk 
is illegal and got home sober at 6am. That day Nasim and I headed up to the Santa Monica 
pier/promenade/beach and hung out! I stupidly forgot my wallet though and so we only stayed for a few 
hours. We still we caught some rays and bought some clothes, and it wasn't even that hot! Once we got home we went to the Del Amo mall to get all of our shopping done, then got cookies and ice cream at the world famous cookie place called Diddy Riese in Westwood. I'm getting a lot of driving done! We finally got home at 11:30PM and went to bed, another wonderful day of tanning and shopping-is this the life or what? I love California!

That was Thursday night/Friday. Saturday was a pretty chill day, Nasim and I got our nails done (red gelled nails and sea foam green toes) and then went back to my house and tanned by the pool. Jen was outside by the chairs while Nasim and I laid on the hot concrete around the pool. At around 7:30 we went to this awesome secret little massage place (and it's my secret so NO you cannot know) and got an hour long massage, then we got McFlurries and went back home. It was a chillllll day.

Sunday! Sunday Nasim and I asked Jimmy Kimmel to be our tour guide for a couple of hours. He has offered this to me before since he knows so much about L.A. and where celebrities live and historical facts and what not...so Jimmy gave us a tour of Hollywood and we got some cool pics, the whole trip was very funny since we had Jimmy at the helm. Afterwards we all went back to Jimmy's to have some of his brick-oven pizza--so good. Jimmy knows how to make a good pizza! According to Jimmy "every fat guy knows how to make good pizza" which must be true since mine was top notch-bacon-blasted pizza. Oh a funny conversation happened between Bradley and I that I thought was just so ridiculous that I had to share:


BRADLEY
If you had your choice in guy like doesn't matter who it is, they can be married and whatever, who would you choose?
CHRISTINA
Can they be dead?
BRADLEY
What? No.
CHRISTINA
Well you say yours first otherwise I'll look like a hoe.
BRADLEY
Oh my God, ok. Hmm.
CHRISTINA
I know I'm trying to think of one too...
BRADLEY
And we can't choose each other.
CHRISTINA
Awww. I was hoping you'd say someone like really famous and I'd say you and make you feel like such a shit.
BRADLEY
Thanks for being a bitch.
CHRISTINA
Thanks for almost being a bitch.
BRADLEY
Ha ha, right.
CHRISTINA
Okay go.
BRADLEY
It would probably be someone like Penelope Cruz or Olivia Wilde.
CHRISTINA
Really? I'll tell Jason (Sudeikis) to watch out.
BRADLEY
Ha ha, alright your turn.
CHRISTINA
I really don't know. This is for marriage right? Or just sex?
BRADLEY
I was basing it for marriage-like looks and personality.
CHRISTINA
Yeah yeah...hmm.
BRADLEY
What about your boy Ryan?
CHRISTINA
Gosling?
BRADLEY
Yeah. You did watch his movie the other day.
CHRISTINA
You must realize you were also in Place Beyond the Pines, like, you couldn't have forgotten.
BRADLEY
Well yeah but he's the main guy.
CHRISTINA
{SPOILER ALERT} He dies within like the first 45 minutes of the movie!
BRADLEY
His name is still listed first, besides when people think of the movie they think of "heartthrob" Ryan Gosling. 
CHRISTINA
You're fucking crazy, you two are on the same level of attractiveness.
BRADLEY
Are you nuts? Now you're being crazy.
CHRISTINA
Any girl would have your babies right now.
BRADLEY
If they had the choice they'd choose Ryan.
CHRISTINA
Did you forget to take your Midol? My God, I'm not going to sit here and tell you you are attractive, I mean you won sexiest man of the year.
BRADLEY
That was a fluke.
CHRISTINA
I can't handle this nonsense.
BRADLEY
Who would you be with?
CHRISTINA
Ugh, I guess I'd be with Ryan.
BRADLEY
See!
CHRISTINA
First of all, I can't choose you now can I? Second of all, I can't think of anyone else.
BRADLEY
Well he's single, you're single, why don't you go ahead and be with him?
CHRISTINA
He doesn't like me like that, and so I don't see him that way.
BRADLEY
You honestly think that guy wouldn't want to get with you?
CHRISTINA
Bradley, the last girl he was with was Eva Mendes.
BRADLEY
So?
CHRISTINA
SO, she's drop dead gorgeous and has a sweet voice. I've got the voice of a skater kid who just smoked a pack of cigarettes.
BRADLEY
Ha ha! How wrong you are.
CHRISTINA
Ha ha, ok.

Then Sunday night Jimmy, Nasim, and myself went down to Hermosa Beach (Jimmy lives in Manhattan Beach) and went to the Comedy and Magic club to go check out some new comics. It was a lot of fun, my personal favorite was Helen Hong (I have no idea if that's how you spell her name) but she was amazing, I'm usually not a fan of someone who makes a career off of ethnic jokes just because they're easy and cheap but she was hilarious. Maybe it's just because most of the ethnic comedians are Hispanic and an asian one is pretty unheard of but...I liked her a lot. Especially because she looks so shy and sweet and the first thing she said for her set was "What's up bitches?!". Great show nonetheless. Afterwards Jimmy went home and Nasim and I went back and watched the new episode of Breaking Bad. I WON'T RUIN ANYTHING BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY BE WATCHING BREAKING BAD. 

Really. You should.

Then today IHS twice, and went to the Chelsea Lately taping! It was so freakin hot, I'm glad I was in the studio for most of my time at universal studios. I was on her panel of comedians for her little circle bit, and then she interviewed Lily Collins from some movie, if I could remember the title I'd say it but I really can't remember. And apparently those movies could turn into a 6 part movie deal so....I hope it's good. Being on the panel was a lot of fun, Michael Yo is so funny. He's pretty hip, I gotta say. Like...I thought I dressed nicely but he just takes the cake. I got in a few good jokes here and there but I felt very rookie-ish compared to the other three people at the table. And the shot before the show certainly helped my nerves but not the fact that I said "pussy" on television. Oops!

Afterwards Nasim and I headed up to CityWalk and watched 2 Guns, yay for my musical partner Mark Wahlberg! By the way, if you haven't checked out You Spin my Head Right Round-Marky Mark n' Essenelle then you are off the GAME DAWG. It's got a couple million views so...no biggie...you're just not following the crowd. Ya'll a bunch of hipsters.

Night sweetpeas.