Monday, May 6, 2013

Yes

Julian and I have broken up, but it was mutual and we did end on good terms. I will always love Julian and he will always be someone I care about but the long-distance really killed our relationship and in the end, we are just two different people. And as most psychologists say: birds of a feather flock together more than opposites attract. And Julian and I were polar opposites. But we're still friends and I know he still cares about me too. I'll still be in California this summer (just in case we want to get back together) and I have a lot of friends out here too, for the time being I've been hanging out with the old Jackass crew (well Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O, and Wee-Man) and just have been fucking around the past few days. Jules and I broke up Friday night so I've been trying to pre-occupy my time doing stuff but unfortunately I cleared my summer schedule to be with Jules so...now I'm kind of scrambling. I am going to Hawaii just for fun with Vanessa, Bobby, Jason, Kristen (Wiig), Fred, Nasim, and Seth, we're going to Maui for a fun vacation like we did three summers ago in Alaska. Sadly not all of the SNL crew could come (Kenan, Bill, Cecily, Tim, Jay, Kate, Aidy, and Taran) but it will still be an awesome time for relaxation and having fun with friends. We leave on my birthday actually! So my 23rd birthday will be on the island of Maui and on a plane! I'm very excited. And Tyson is coming out to CA on the 18th to hang out so that'll be fun. Anyways, ta ta for now!