Tuesday, May 14, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am sending out the BIGGEST congratulations to my best friend and a much respected colleague SETH MEYERS FOR HIS NEW GIG AT LATE NIGHT!

Late Night with Seth Meyers...!!
and CONGRATULATIONS TO JIMMY FALLON!
The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon...!

Honestly though, Seth you deserve this. You've worked your butt off from day one and have led SNL to the wonderful shining beacon it is today. I love you and I will always be there to make sure you don't get to big headed. ROCK LATE NIGHT!

And Jimmy, I think I'm most happy that NBC is getting rid of Leno, BUT, I am also super ecstatic for you and know that you'll do great, you raised the Late Night ratings like no other and you'll always be an amazing friend to me.

Love Always,
Christina

P.S. See me on Conan O'Brien on June 3rd!