Saturday, May 11, 2013

Iron Man 3

Loved it! Action packed movie filled with good writing and comical moments. Fantastic job! I saw it today in Redondo Beach with Ehren McGhehey and Johnny Knoxville and we also bought Johnny's mom something for Mother's Day (a.k.a. tomorrow). BUT WAIT!

What's been going on this week Christina!
And what're you doing for mother's day?

Well Christina I'll tell ya. So, Tuesday I was on Jimmy Kimmel's show right? (Right!) And Wednesday I received a big gift basket of assorted goods apologizing for the mistaken comment about The Strokes (that's outrageous!) so Thursday night after the taping of the show I went over to Hollywood and returned the gift basket back to Jimmy saying that that was crazy and foolish (what'd he say!?) Well...

CHRISTINA
(knocks on JIMMY KIMMEL's door) Hey it's Christina Essenelle.
JIMMY
(from inside) Christina? Sure come in.
CHRISTINA
(she opens the door and hands him the gift basket, he laughs) What is this!
JIMMY
It's a gift basket!
CHRISTINA
Well yeah but why do I have it?
JIMMY
Well we just wanted to again apologize for that comment.
CHRISTINA
You guys are ridiculous, here take it.
JIMMY
I don't want it!
CHRISTINA
(placing it in his hands, he smiles a goofy smile) What're you doing tonight?
JIMMY
(taking the basket he puts it on the table closest to him) Tonight? Hm. Let me see, (he takes out his iPhone 4s) Siri, what are my plans tonight? 
SIRI
Here are your events tonight.
JIMMY
Ha ha, check out my calendar. (CHRISTINA looks at his phone and sees that "The Office" finale and "Community" are his events for tonight)
CHRISTINA
Oh man, the finale is tonight?
JIMMY
Yeah for the whole series. 
CHRISTINA
(jokingly) Well I'm sorry to have bothered you.
JIMMY
(he laughs) So do you want to watch it?
CHRISTINA
Sure, but we better head out soon though because it's 7:45PM. 
JIMMY 
Oh shit, yeah did you drive here?
CHRISTINA
No my car's in New York, I took a town car. 
JIMMY
Okay, well let me get dressed in real clothes-
CHRISTINA
Oh yeah of course-
JIMMY
And then we can polish off this basket. 
CHRISTINA
(laughing) Alright, I'll be in the hall. 

And after that we ate chocolate covered pretzels, peppermint squares, graham characters, Pirouettes, and drank 2 bottles of wine and an airplane bottle of Svedka. We went to Jimmy's beautiful home in the hills and laughed and watched the series finale of The Office and the season finale of Community and just had fun! Afterwards I took a taxi back to the Margera's and slept. Super fun time.

Mother's Day is tomorrow and Jimmy Kimmel is having 25-30 people over at his larger home in the hills so I'll be there for that. I actually met Jimmy's mother (Joann) and helped her wash potatoes and set up chairs on the patio. Great woman, very excited for tomorrow. In terms of "super" famous people coming (along with their parents and siblings) I know Ben Afleck and Jennifer Garner and their kids Violet, Seraphina, and Samuel will be there along with; Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi, Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso and their kids Isabela, Gia, Alexia, and Stella. Should be fun!