Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 2 {Seth MacFarlane}

Today we filmed Eastwood and Chair, Sex After 50, and Steve Harvey. I'm not sure exactly why we're doing so many scenes a day instead of just two but it's not good for me...I'm busy what can I say. But Lorne appreciates that I'm going above and beyond and I still want to stay with SNL so, I'm not bailing out on you guys. I will still do as many scenes as I can for the shows...if you want me to that is. Ha ha, send me some questions! My assistant is bored! Give him some love! I am in Eastwood and that was a lot of fun, like Lids I am a cameo so not much memorizing nor time committeemen for those two scenes. You know whose ratings have been up since he first came on the show? Taran Killam's. People are really starting to love Taran and that's awesome and I hope he gets a lot more scenes this year since he didn't get a lot last season.

Today was the first day I got to work with the new cast, and it was Tim! Really sweet guy has a lot of potential, I actually really like all of the new members (thank God), Kate is still bothering me but apparently Lorne had a talk with her so maybe she'll get better and stop breaking that damn 4th wall...

Toodles!