Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 1 {Seth MacFarlane}

Hey ya'll! Filming starts THIS FRIDAY! Very excited, it's the exact same time we do intense rehearsal for Seth MacFarlane on SNL so...good fuckin luck to me juggling that. Today we filmed Lids, the promos, and the Mitt Romney Ad. I was in Lids so today I had to learn some choreography and then quickly film that scene so I could head out with Joe and do more training. I've got all the moves down but the fight scenes aren't looking as realistically as they could be. But! I do have 99% of my lines memorized (as I always do have them memorized) so, at least if we film one-on-one scenes I'll be prepared. Not sure what we're filming on friday for the movie though. Seth MacFarlane is a lot funnier than I would have expected, I love family guy and think the show is hilarious but for some reason I just assumed he wasn't as funny as his show was, well boy was I wrong. I met him today and his characters were spot on and hilarious. Good season opener you guys won't want to miss!

JULIAN COMES NEXT FRIDAY. WHY ARE FRIDAYS SO AMAZINGLY JAM-PACKED?