Saturday, May 9, 2015

California Adventure Take 2

Christina and Jules hit California!...tomorrow. First off we are in Tampa, Florida for the Big Guava Music Festival, The Strokes are playing together again! We got here a few days ago and have been hanging out like them good ol' days. Justyna is here as well but Illy couldn't come :( my lady partner in crime is sadly at home taking care of Niko and her lil' babies. Here's the summer schedule!

May 9th-Florida
May 10th-May 28th-California
May 29th-Barcelona
May 30th-Barcelona
May 31st-Paris
June 2nd-Vienna
June 4th-Zurich
June 6th-Czechoslovakia 
June 8th-Croatia
June 9th-Italy
June 11th-Israel
June 14th-Istanbul
June 18th-London
June 19th-August 24th-California

And I think there will be a trip to Vegas in there for my birthday! Very exciting. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be with The Voidz past Croatia because I'm working at Viacom this summer for developing a new series but I'm not sure yet, we'll see how the first 8 shows go, considering I'm not the Voidz favorite person.

Here are some pics! Nick at beach and a night out drinking with Nick


Cute pic of Albert and Justyna :)