Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Next!

It's official ladies and gentlemen, I am starting my next movie. Different director! It is directed by Ben Affleck, and stars 5 amazing stars: James McAvoy, Robert Sean Leonard, Emma Stone, Adam Scott and Me! And yes, I just referred to myself as an amazing star. My husband in the movie is Robert Sean Leonard and Emma and Adam Scott are married in the movie as well, it's great. I'm very excited. We did a read through of the whole thing on Monday and then yesterday was James' birthday so I threw him a big ol' bash at a club right by 30 Rock. It was loud, packed, and a lot of fun. Any time I get to be in the same room as Hugh Jackman I'm excited, he's so buff, beautiful, and becoming. I love that man, and we aren't that close, so Hugh if you're reading this, I love you.

Jules and I are still kickin' it (you know, the romantic way to say still very much in love) and I get to go with him and The Strokes to Europe this summer! I'm so excited, I love London and now we get to go to the Primavera festival as well! Julian is playing with The Strokes and The Voidz, he is very excited to have both of them on the same festival level (even though the Strokes are basically headlining) Here are some pics while I've been away being selfish!

Jules being Jules next to bed

Justyna before our interview that never got released

The love of my life

Nick being a cool cucumber