Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dinner Bash

Oh how things heated up right after I posted yesterday's blog! Well, after I posted it Nikolai and I were joking around cause it was late and everyone was getting drunk and we were just kind of watching fearfully and so Niko bet me $50 that after Beardo finished his drink he would dance on the table and I bet him $50 that after Justyna's drink she'd straddle Albert. WELL, right after Beardo finished his drink he stood up and I grabbed Nikolai's hands and braced for the imminent dance and this happened:

BEARDO
Everyone...I'd just like to make a toast, it's great having both bands together having a good time, cause you know what? We're both great bands and we should celebrate the music! (ALBERT rolls his eyes and whispers something to NICK) What're you rollin' your eyes for, man?
ALBERT
What? Nothing dude, calm down.
BEARDO
Fuck you man I was trying to say something nice. (a few hands go up to sit BEARDO down but ALBERT puts his hands up to calm them)
ALBERT
It's alright, it's alright. He's just upset he couldn't play the guitar riffs today-(BEARDO nearly jumps the table while AMIR and JAKE hold him back and FAB hits ALBERT on the shoulder scolding him. CHRISTINA and NIKOLAI are now laughing quietly while covering their faces)
BEARDO
(to CHRISTINA) And what the fuck are you laughing at? You're the one who caused all of this!
CHRISTINA
(incredulously) Me?! 
BEARDO
Yeah! You ended the Strokes and so we came out and now you made us have to be friends with them! (CHRISTINA is agape and no one says anything, she turns to JULIAN who has his head down and is shaking his head. CHRISTINA gets up and slaps down JULIAN's hand which tried to grab her back. She goes up to BEARDO who is now seated and gets on his eye level and stares him down)
CHRISTINA
I don't give a fuck what you think. (she turns and walks away but BEARDO pushes her and without missing a beat she kicks one of the legs of his chair and it breaks causing him to fall on the ground. She continues to walk away as BEARDO gets up from the ground and lunges for her but misses and hits his head on the ground) Somebody clean this up. (and she leaves)

So, I didn't win the bet but I did get to watch Beardo knock himself unconscious, fucking drunk idiot. By the time I got to the room Julian was already there and I was so mad I almost went home, but, I don't quit that easily. I got three texts post-fight from Niko, Fab, and Ryan all asking if I was okay meanwhile I got one text from Jeff asking the same. It is now clear to me which band cares about my well-being more.