Friday, May 29, 2015

Primavera and Politics

We are in Barcelona Spain for the Strokes/Voidz at Primavera Sound!

First of all I'd like to say that I mentioned to Julian that it might anger the other members of The Strokes if The Voidz played Strokes songs, he did not listen, I am not accountable for his decisions.
Second of all, we all know Albert and Julian have the worst relationship out of all of the Strokes so, that reaction video is kind of obvious, no?
Third, I thought Albert's solo set was rad.
Fourth, DID YOU GUYS SEE THE HUMAN SADNESS (HS) VIDEO? A+++++
Fifth, I am still promoting Strokes as well as Voidz but you have to keep in mind that the Strokes are freakin' huge and the Voidz need more help.
Sixth, Julian has started a political blog, talk to them youngings about the good word. I dunno.
Seventh, Saw San Andreas in Spain, it was also rad, and scary. Thank God I live in NYC most of the time.
Eighth, Julian did dye his hair, it certainly is edgy.
Ninth, Strokes and Voidz do not get along, it is awkward and awful.
Tenth, Get me out of here.
Eleventh, Yes I was in the HS video, I did not promote it because it was almost cut. #realhumansadness
Twelfth, Justnya is here! She wanted me to mention that.
Thirteenth, I am blogging this from my phone we are all at dinner (Voidz, Strokes, girlfriends and management). It is an interesting table, I am in between Jules -who is in constant conversation with the Voidz side of the table- and Nikolai, who is very quiet. But I am across from Ryan Gentles (!!) so that's good. Table is kinda like this:

              Jake     Alex     Cult          Ryan          Nick         Fab
Beardo                                                                                           Albert
              Amir    Jeff     Julian     Christina     Nikolai     Justyna  

(Cult is a cult records person whose name I did not get)
Pics!


Fab and Nick and a glimmer of Niko
Albert, Niko, and MY LOVE RYAN GENTLES

Niko being a badass



Voidz

Voidz