Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 8 {London}

                My first day of understanding what 4 and a half hours of class feels like! I got some lunch and tea before trekking my way over to Kensington. I fortunately bought some energy bars the previous week so I brought a few of those to eat during my 30 minute break. How nutritious. As I said previously that I cannot say what exactly what we did and who taught the courses and what not but I can say that it was a very loving experience filled with trust and bonding, which I really loved. The course is quite intense, it's a show-all, tell-all course where baring your soul is a requirement. Fortunately this course isn't all indoors as I had originally thought. I did learn in the lecture that the Wednesday 3 hour class would be entirely outdoors and would be a tour of different parts of London and acting in different parts of town (as if on set). I was excited and then worried. My feet were still pretty torn apart and the Band-Aids weren’t helping one bit. Also there have been a lot of bad weather in London recently so that might also, pardon the expression, rain on our parade. 

                After class I got dinner and then headed back to homebase and watched Wanted while I showed James my series on the Boosh.