Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BAM!

No, not the Emeril catchphrase, but the April Margera catchphrase. Also just found out that catchphrase is one word...huh. Currently listening to CKY in honor of living with the Margera's this past week. I am forever grateful for getting to live in this mansion which is of course is decked out in purple and black and leather. April has officially dubbed herself my new mother and I am 100% okay with this. Mother's day was nice, I saw Jimmy and his mother for a lunch and got her something for mother's day and then spent the rest of my night with the Margera's, we had a big barbecue and I heard about the tale of Don Vito...holy shit. Go Wikipedia that one kids. Damn. SPEAKING OF Wikipedia, I was on Netflix looking for a good scary movie to watch and saw that Human Centipede final sequence was on there, now, I've seen the first one, holy lord it was fucking disturbing as hell. I love thrillers, I hate gore. I'll watch "It" and "American Pyscho" but I'm not gonna watch "Saw" or this damn Human Centipede final sequence. So I went on Wikipedia and read the plot...what the FUCK! Jesus fucking, a pregnant girl in a 12 person centipede? The plot starts off with the description of the main guy which is fat, abused sexually as a child, and masturbating in the first scene. I mean, lordie lord. Freaky.

I leave for London on Monday! It's crazy I've been here for like 3 seconds. Ugh. And I'm sorry to audiences who went to SNL for Charlize Theron this past Saturday I was not there. And I won't be there for Andy/Finale either. I'll be in the episode in a filmed bit but not live, sorry! I'm gonna miss California while I'm over seas but I do come back to LA after London so I'll be here from July 11th through August and then head back to New York around the end of August/beginning of September. By then I might rent out the party mansion again...we'll see what's going on with my life at that point.

I've been getting a lot of emails about Bradley's weight and he's buffing up for American Sniper which is a documentary. I think there is more information on IMDB about that.

Man I had a horrible dream the other night and so I stay up for a bit to try and get it out of my head and then while I'm up I hear this horribly loud sound and then I hear Bam scream for a second. I jump out of bed and Bam yells at me not to move cause there are FUCKING TACKS IN FRONT OF MY DOOR.

WHO ELSE BUT KNOXVILLE. You slimy bitch. Knoxville's here! He's not staying with Bam though. We saw Amazing Spider Man 2 in the theaters, man that movie is awesome. I'm so pumped to say that Andrew and Emma are good friends of mine. Honestly, Jamie Foxx's character made me laugh. Why would you auto-tune a VILLAIN's voice and dub step every attack he does? The editing on the character was laughable, acting was fantastic. Not to say that I could have physically done it better, but idea wise I definitely could have come up with a better idea. YEAH I'M SO COOL I KNOW.