Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 4 {London}

This day was probably the one I was looking forward to the most. Finally! Some information about my crazy, out of zone, dangerously located one-on-one acting teach! The internet is not very nice to East London and especially not the borough of Newham. So after forgetting to eat breakfast, I left for the tube around 11:45am with Tom and James. The session was at 12:30 so I figured I’d have some time to get a bite to eat there as well as go to Boots and get some razors and try a Barclays. Sadly because the tube was a little behind schedule I only had time to get razors from Boots (easily the most non-urgent thing on my morning agenda) and then trekked 15 minutes over to the center. Normally us students would get off at Gloucester Road but it’s closed so now we have to go to Earl’s Court which is slightly farther away. I did get there with a few minutes to spare but not as early as I would have wanted (punctual, remember?).

                The class was everything I had hoped for. A smart and funny professor that explained in detail just what we should expect and even gave me some insight to my personal teacher. He told me that I am definitely in a safe area, and I don’t have it as bad as others though, Colin has a one-on-one teach in zone 5! So I’m grateful nonetheless.