Thursday, October 31, 2013

Killing It!

All A's! I wanna get all A's by the end of this semester, I think I can do it, I'm taking 6 classes right now and in 3 of those classes I have an A, and in the other 3 I have all B+'s, I WANNA GET A 4.0! I've never, EVER, in my life gotten a 4.0, how cool would it be if I got one?? Agh, I know in one of my B+ classes that will be an A and I'm really REALLY close in another one to that being an A, it's just this one class that might end up being a B...I guess I'll have to study! >.<

Rainy days are here in New York City. I like the rain, the sound of it at least, wet socks are the worst. Ed Helms is staying at 30 Rock for the next week because apparently he has some big surprise for Bradley and I...I'm scared. Bradley and I have been guessing ever since the three of us got off the plane from Vegas but nothing has happened yet.

Bradley and I were talking and I decided not to do the possible musical with John Stamos, I'm busy enough as it is, and I've decided to pull back from my weekly task load on each of my projects (except for school of course), I don't want to be too busy and not even realize all these great friends I get to hang out with everyday and live with. Also, my assistant called me yesterday telling me that I've hit 10,000 emails for one questions, "ARE CHRISTINA ESSENELLE AND BRADLEY COOPER EXCLUSIVE?" or "ARE THEY IN LOVE?" or "ARE THEY TOGETHER?" or "ARE THEY ENGAGED?" or "IS SHE PREGNANT?" and I told my assistant not to come to me about emails unless I get 10,000 emails about that one question (assuming he would never get 10,000 emails about one question) so, it's time folks:

Bradley Cooper and I are exclusive. We are not engaged nor am I pregnant. 

Last night, Bradley, Ed, and I went over to the BEAUTIFUL home of Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell and had a really fun time! ...well till Kristen lost her iPhone 5 down the toilet, oops! Better be careful next time. 

Sincerely, 
Catherine*