Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Week with No One

Woo what an amazing show last night! Adam Levine rocked the SNL stage once again. And now we've got a nice blank week and then after...Justin Bieber! I don't care much for BieberFever but it should be good show!

Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone! I honestly have no one to root for because New York isn't playing but since Jules is in California I'll root for the 49 ers. It's me, Brad, Jen, Ryan Gosling, Amy, and Seth. Weird group but I love 'em!

I got a wonderful song from Tyson Ritter last night in my room. Things have been very weird between us and I think last night we finally squashed everything and now we're moving on as friends. Let's hope that stays that way, I have a feeling it won't but I'll give him a second chance. God knows Jules won't.