Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence on Conan

My good friend Jennifer Lawrence was on Conan a few days ago! She gave such a wonderful performance and to you non believers out there who thought I exaggerated about that party at Jen's, IT HAPPENED PEOPLE. Anyways, today I did some more training and filmed a little scene that was done quickly. We're almost done shooting this movie! Well at least I'm almost done. I know Joe has a lot more to do as well as Javier. OH! Jules comes to NYC for a week on the 17th! I am so so SO excited because I've missed him so so SO damn much. I've got a lot of stuff planned to, gonna go see a Broadway musical too! By the way for all those reading this who are also in a long distance relationship: it is possible. I've been doing it since August and it is manageable. You just gotta put in a little effort is all. That's all I really gotta say not much going on right now, I'm gonna go watch the movie Birds by Alfred Hitchcock and then I'll get lunch and...yeah I'm really not doing anything. I am truly sad that 30 Rock is over though. That was a really sad ending, and The Office is taking a very dramatic turn with it's season finale. I won't spoil anything for those of you who are still in the process of watching the show. I think after I write this Nasim and I are gonna watch: Modern Family, Top Chef, American Idol, and Workaholics. Cause we're tv-holics, and bored. No SNL means Nasim is doing NOTHING. I do have some plans for the weekend though, going to a UCB show on Friday and then heading to Jen's afterwards, then Saturday I'm going to a party at Joe's current whearabouts. Should be fun, more interesting stuff to come! See ya.