Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Climax

Yesterday I had a jam packed movie shoot. It was probably the most emotional shoot I've ever done (obviously because I do comedy and this movie is far from comedy...really far from it. Like the last time you see me in the movie is probably the most depressing scene ever, haha) and it involved me, Joe, Gary, and Logan Lerman (who I haven't worked with at all in the movie till yesterday, his part doesn't really coincide with mine till the end, and I haven't seen Perks of Being a Wallflower so don't judge my views on him I really don't know much). It was so freakin' beautiful and sad. Man, I cried. Gary cried. Shit got REAL yesterday. And shit will get more real as we get into the more serious scenes.

The cool thing is I don't even miss comedy, drama is so powerful it's insane.