Monday, April 20, 2015

Hmpf!

Well well well. I've come out of hiding from blogger to deliver this message: I WIN! Not that relationships are about winning but I fucking beat Bradley at his own sad little game, winner winner chicken dinner, come and get it son.

Bradley and Suki broke up, and he said that they were destined for marriage when we broke up and that that was the best relationship he's ever had and that they would be together forever because they were in a "type of love that could last centuries".

Well. I'm currently in Ireland with Julian, playing with lambs and drinking Coke at the Cliffs of Moher sooooooo, guess we have a type of love that can at least last longer than theirs. Nana nana boo boo.

Life is going well! I'm working on a new series with Spike this summer and Julian will be coming with me to California (we will be at his mini mansion that he was at when we broke up) and it will be grand. Ireland is phenomenal, love the accents here. So far we've been to Dublin, Glendalough, Killarney, Galway, Smeen (or Sneem, we cannot sneem [haha] to remember [or smeen to rememeber], Bog Village, Blarney, Cliffs of Moher town, and many other little seaside towns that I can't remember (one was where Charlie Chaplin vacationed every summer). Jules has been driving cause God knows I can't drive.