Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Instant Crush

It's hot here in NY, I am slowly melting. SNL returns October 4th with no word on Guest/Musical Guest. Got tea and a banana this morning at the NBC cafe with Julian, because you know, we're not mortal enemies. Again, I'd rather post it on here than to copy and paste the fuck ton of TMZ and E! articles. Got a nice visit from old friend Nick Valensi last night, it was definitely a surprise. I feel like my whole body just got pushed back 4 years. Obviously I'm not still a struggling sketch comedy artist who is in high school musicals but...bringing back Strokes' members is definitely giving me nostalgia. 

I was rereading through some old blog posts like when I got my V shaped scar on my foot or when I food shopping with Nick, or when Julian got that crazy flu...it's weird. My life is so different now. I feel like I've jumped off a cliff and I've been soaring for almost 2 years and now I'm ready to land and crawl back up the mountain. SNL is definitely going to take the forefront of my life for now. I'll still be doing the movie and college but that's all I'm going to commit to for now. 

Old pics of Albert Hammond Jr. in NYC: