Monday, August 11, 2014

Party Weekend

This summer post-London has either been extremely boring with me staying inside binge-watching Bravo TV or extremely exciting with parties and premieres. This weekend was the latter. On Friday Bradley and I went out with Emily Blunt and John Krasinski and we went to some director's party and got blasted on tequila, Saturday night Bradley and I went to Russell Brand's house and had a small, but very fun, house party including a lot of people I didn't know, Ryan Gosling and Sarah and Laura Silverman. I didn't leave until 3:30am, definitely a wild night. And then yesterday was the beginning of Shark Week! So Bradley, Dax Shepard, Kristen Bell, and I went down to Hermosa Beach for their Fin Fest. Lots of fun/fin. I leave for New York this next Wednesday and I'm moving in to Bradley/My new place! We've spent so much money on furniture alone, God knows this place is gonna be the end of my money supply. BUT it's going to look gorgeous so, tit for tat.

For those asking if they saw me in New York City a week ago, I was in fact there! I barely left the house so I'm surprised anyone recognized me since I also didn't mention it to pretty much everyone. Bradley had to go to NYC for Guardians of the Galaxy stuff and I decided to tag along and see my NYC friends. I didn't have a place to stay since my apartment is gone and most of the SNL cast is vacationing so I stayed at Jon Hamm's and when Bradley was done with promotional parties and interviews I'd see him there too, haha. It's been pretty hectic and it's starting to flare up again. Once I get back to NYC all filming for my Untitled Chris Nolan film resumes and SNL returns on September 27th with minus 3 featuring members and 1 cast member gone. WHO WILL GO NEXT? The only people I KNOW returning are: Aidy Bryant, Christina Essenelle, Taran Killam, Kate McKinnon, Cecily Strong, and Sasheer Zamata, everyone else is up to Lorne. I mean Vanessa, Jay, and Beck will probably come back but I don't personally know for sure.

Look at the happy nerds.

Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt and John Krasinski at Chiltern Firehouse — Part 2