Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer Party

I had a big get together at my party pad yesterday and it was so much fun! It was set up to be a pool party but instead everyone just partied in swim suits and stayed dry instead. Drew slept over cause she's amazing and I got to meet a lot of cool people. For example, (everyone should go see Guardians of the Galaxy, go Bradley!) I got to meet Chris Pratt and his wife Anna Faris, which is kind of ridiculous that I haven't met Chris before cause he's been on Parks and Rec for so long so you'd think I'd see him around NBC or something...I got to see Anne and Kristen! Two New Yorkers I haven't seen all summer. Old friend of Bradley's Heather Graham is super funny and a riot at parties, we're getting brunch later this week! Emily Blunt and John Krasinski made an appearance, they're good friends with Jimmy. It was a pretty crazy mess and clean-up has been pretty insane but definitely worth it. It freakin' RAINED for the first time today and because of that the power went out. California life is definitely interesting.

Jennifer Lawrence
Drew Barrymore
Bradley Cooper
Chris Evans

Anne Hathaway
Kristen Wiig
Jimmy Kimmel

Heather Graham
Emily Blunt
Anna Faris
Chris Pratt
John Krasinski
Russell Brand