Tuesday, January 29, 2013

This Season's The Bachelor

I just started to have this creepy obsession with watching ABC's The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, and Bachelor Pad. (Bachelor Pad is my least favorite of the three) and starting last year (Ben's Season) Nasim and I would watch the show on her computer on Hulu. It's been a tradition for about a year now and ever since's the new season of The Bachelor started we've been girling and geeking out every Tuesday morning. I truly love watching it with her because we're both two ridiculous and funny girls who just love to watch girls throw themselves onto a man and fight and be catty and...ahh, it's bliss. Nasim's the funniest, she adores Sean (the current bachelor) and so it's funny watching her watch these girls and think "Damn that could be me..." and I'm just commenting on the ridiculousness of all these dates and just how rude these girls can be. Although our number 1 favorite part of the show has to be when he tells girls he doesn't like them...oh man just the disappointment on their faces is hilarious. Are we bad people for laughing at other's emotions?

Please. Why do you think the show is popular in the first place? Ha ha, it's good television!

Since I'm not filming at all this week because of the horrible rainy and thunderstorm-y weather I'm going to be in several scenes for this weeks SNL with Adam Levine! So yay for that.

Nasim and I are on a mission today. When you get put on as a featured member you get to live at 30 Rock and they supply you with very basic living requirements and Nasim has yet to revamp her room since becoming a featured member! So today we're going to Ikea to spruce it up a bit because today is a girls day! We'll be watching Labyrinth later.

Toodles!