Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sex Museum

That's right, you read that title, Noel and I went to a SEX museum last night. And it was WEIRD. It wasn't just a dildo collection it was a collection of animals fucking each other. And I was very scared and confused and mainly scared and just...what! Such a sense of fuckery was going on and I don't even know what to do about it. Anywho, time to talk about the golden globes.

I didn't win anything. What! That's okay, cause I still got invited! I mean Amy and Tina were hosting how could I NOT go. I'm also going to the NTA's that are coming up because Noel got invited and I'm coming along for the ride, and I voted in them so I feel like I should go. IT Crowd got nominated for a BAFTA so I have to go to that and I WAS going to go to the BCA's but I wasn't invited nor nominated for anything.

Awkward.

But anyways, The Golden Globes: I wore a blood orange dior couture gown and it was super sexaaaay. <-- sorry, I'm a little excited about how awesome that dress looked. Normally I don't go all glitzy but let's be real, that dress was gorgeous. Apparently Marion Cotillard wore a similar one but I wasn't concerned. I mean let's be real, she probably looked a lot better in it but I DIGRESS.

Since I was in LA I got to spend the night with Jules! He came with me to the event and it was such a nice time and we finally got to spend a little time together since he's busy as fuck and so I am. I am SO damn busy. Everyday is more training and filming and doing scenes for SNL and working. Oh that BBC thing? Probably not going to work out, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I might sign on for a later time (after this movie deal) I'm not even sure when we'll be done filming since Javier signed on with us we have to re-film a lot of things, but it is SO worth it. Did I tell you guys who's really good at giving massages?

Javier Bardem ladies. Javier Bardem.

Noel looking pensive with my instagram app. yolo kids yolo swag swag. mi lyfe is a #swagthon