Monday, March 24, 2014

Me and All These Dinosaurs is Gettin' Friggin' Ripped Tonight

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU have sent me a lot of emails about funny stuff and I appreciate you all a lot. Trevor Moore (Whitest Kids U' Know king) and I have spent the past two weeks just dicking around either New York City (Museum of Sex, 30 Rock obnoxious activities, UCB show, Hell's Kitchen Flea Market, Midtown Comics, Chickalicious etc.) or DC. The only why I listed the NYC stuff is because a lot of those emails were "DID I SEE YOU AT THE MUSEUM OF SEX??" and me being like...FO SHO!

Anyways, last night Bill, Fred, and Jason came back to hang out! It was fun, we all (me and other current SNL people) fell asleep in the main living room. By the way if anyone else has read the New 52s for Batman...it's fucking great. Anywho, things are awesome and great and LOUIS CK IS HOSTING THIS SATURDAY WITH SAM SMITH! Then Anna Kendrick on April 5th with Pharrell and then Seth Rogen on April 12th with Ed Sheeran, really amazing line up.

GET PUMPED!

Movies I've watched since the last time I posted a "movies I've watched" list:
Notting Hill
No Country for Old Men
Music & Lyrics
Thor
Bad Grandpa
Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Deep Blue Sea
Anchorman 2
50 First Dates
Closer
The Wolf of Wall Street
Mortal Instruments
Frozen
Fear
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Never Let Me Go
American Hustle
Dallas Buyers Club

I'm such a cinephile, help!