Thursday, March 14, 2013

Justin Timberlake hosts SNL!

My good friend Justin is hosting SNL this Saturday and I could not be more excited. Well, if I were in NYC I would be more excited. Unfortunately the only time I could see Julian until MAY was this week so I have to be in California. However, I will be in the episode on Saturday, HOW CHRISTINA!? TELL US HOW! Alright Alright, well, I have the script for my scenes (It's a Date, Romantic Comedy, Nuvabling, and an extra [basically] in Caligula) and every time they're going over it in rehearsals and readings they call me and I do my lines from California. And when they're blocking the scenes I'm on skype! Unfortunately due to my absence I will not be featured on hulu (sad sad) so watch the show on TV! And or watch it from a streamed source cause they get that from TV as well...! Instead Vanessa will be in the filmed scenes for the week. Which is whatever. Not all my scenes, I will still be on the internet's Romantic Comedy and Nuvabling because those are commericals/movie trailers. So I'll have to quickly film those on Saturday. I'm going back to NY today so I can get there in time and Jules is coming with me but must be back for Monday for interviews and what not. Which kills but whatever.


Get stoked for JT!