Thursday, June 14, 2012

June Bloom

Hey everyone! Because of the lack of SNL (i.e. lack of LIFE) I'm going to have a lot more time to post on here! So whats been happening in my neck of the woods, well, I'm watching the bachelorette right now who looks just like my friend, I really like this season, the guys seem nice. Except Arie kisses weird and Kalon is a fucking bitch, and the guy she went on the first date with seemed cool at first and then got real weird with his "you can't get fat" schpeal. Anywho, I LOVE JEFF AND SEAN! They're really sweet, I like how Emily is handling the boys because she's sending boys home on the one-on-one dates and that's something bachelor/ettes don't normally do cause they're little bitches.

Idk, I don't like the show in general because I think it's sick and twisted but I do like looking at boys :p I am no cheater though, suck on that press. I'm having a great day today, it's SUNNY which is surprising because it's never sunny in England, oh! It's my birthday next Friday! Yee!! I'm having a party (of course) and I'm really excited for that, I'm also excited to be graduating high school (at the age of 21...I know), my gown is yellow and I got my yearbook yesterday and it was so bittersweet. I love all my friends at school and it makes me so sad that they are going to college and I might, probably, be staying in New York City for a while...a while. So, the yearbook comments are really sweet but I just wish everyone would stop leaving! Kristen...my friends...Will...Andy/Jason maybes...ugh. I miss people too much.